Sunday, May 20, 2007

Magnapulse Testimonials

In October 2003, I went for PAPIMI treatments for a knee injury that I sustained in June 2003 that had not healed on its own. I had seven x 30 minute treatments over a period of 15 days. I did not notice any measurable improvement for the first 6 treatments, but at the end of the 7th treatment, all of the pain was gone and has not returned as of January 2013.

In January 2004, I took my mother-in-law for PAPIMI treatments for her arthritis as her prescribed medication had been pulled off the market and she had not found a suitable replacement. She had been on prescription medication for 20 years for osteoarthritis pain and had to take Tylenol to supplement the medication so she could sleep at night. She too had little improvement initially.  By the third treatment, she was able to close her hand into a fist for the first time in overtwo years.  After the 7th treatment, she stated that the pain was gone. She continued to go for 1 - 30 minute treatment every 2 months to keep the arthritis at bay, and she did not take any prescription drugs or Tylenol after her 7th treatment in February 2004.  2013 update:  she moved and is no longer near a machine so she has had to return to taking medication for pain relief.

My mother-in-law was also treated for a broken tailbone in 2004. Again after the 7th treatment (over 3 weeks), she found that there was no residual pain from the broken tailbone and that pain never returned.

I could not locate a PAPIMI or MagnaPulse machine in the Atlantic region of Canada. Thus, I purchased a MagnaPulse machine which I used to treat my own rheumatoid arthritis and my husband used to treat his Achilles tendonitis. We have both experienced relief from our symptoms.

My 40 year old neighbor had treatments for sciatica pain. She had had a cortisone treatment previously which provided relief for about 6 weeks before the pain came back. The pain was so severe that it would make her nauseous unless she took strong prescription drugs. After 10 treatments, she was pain free and off the prescription and has been so since April 2007.

I want to share this information with anyone else who suffers from severe pain, so they will know that there are safe alternatives besides drugs and invasive surgery.  In a few short weeks, you will know if this treatment modality works for you.

No comments: